Show your leadership and capture the attention of target audiences as an exclusive or supporting sponsor of an HVCA event. Work with us to develop a program or align with a topic or speaker in an existing program. Sponsorship not only supports relevant discussions in Hawaii about innovation and economic growth, but also launches your company name above the crowd, yielding business opportunities and general community acknowledgment and appreciation.
Sponsor benefits may include:
- Display table in the foyer where your business development or marketing staff can interact directly with attendees, collect business cards, and distribute literature or giveaways
- Complimentary seating and tables for your employees, guests, and prospects at the event
- Speaking opportunities
- Member and guest tickets to HVCA events
- VIP seating
- Access to VIP speaker receptions
- HVCA assistance in extending VIP invitations and facilitating personal connections at the event
- Recognition on HVCA event web page, event signage, email newsletters, and more
Sponsorship levels vary, depending upon the level and scope of a program.
To discuss opportunities and benefits or to learn which upcoming events are the best opportunities for your company, please contact Meli James, President, at 808-354-1238 or firstname.lastname@example.org.