Thank you for joining us on Friday, June 28th for our "Accelerators 2.0" panel discussion on the next generation of Hawaii Accelerators. Our panelists shared lessons learned, how these programs are changing and what's next for Hawaii's businesses and startups.
Our Featured Panelists Included:
- Georja Skinner - Chief Officer, Creative Industries Division/DBEDT, State of Hawaii
- Vassilis Syrmos - Vice President for Research and Innovation, University of Hawaii System
- Aki Marceau - Managing Director, Policy & Community, Elemental Excelerator
- Neil Hannahs - Cofounder, Hawaii Investment Ready
- Alec Wagner - Director, The Purple Prize
- Chenoa Farnsworth - Managing Partner, Blue Startups
- Meli James - Cofounder, Mana Up & HVCA President
Proudly sponsored by Pineapple Tweed - a group of communications professionals brought together to deliver a full range of marketing solutions. For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact email@example.com.