Thank you for joining us on Thursday, June 21th for our panel discussion at the Pacific Club with the candidates running for Hawaii Lieutenant Governor in this upcoming 2018 election. Our candidates shared what they will do to grow entrepreneurship and the innovation sector in Hawaii.
- Bernard P. Carvalho, Jr. (Democrat)
- William C. Espero (Democrat)
- Joshua B. Green (Democrat)
- Kim Coco Iwamoto (Democrat)
- Marissa D. Kerns (Republican)
- Steve M. Lipscomb (Republican)
- Jeremy D. Low (Republican)
- Jill N. Tokuda (Democrat)
- Meli James - President, HVCA
Proudly sponsored by Pineapple Tweed - a group of communications professionals brought together to deliver a full range of marketing solutions. For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Sandy Shiraki at firstname.lastname@example.org.