Thanks for joining us on Tuesday, August 21st at the Pacific Club for our breakfast event to meet Hawaii's agricultural innovators as they reinvent one of our state's most important industries. Our panelists shared invigorating ideas and shed light on where the state of agriculture is headed in Hawaii.
Our Featured Panelists Included:
- Meli James - Founding Partner, Mana Up & President, Hawaii Venture Capital Association
- Lisa Kleissner - Co-Founder and Board Chair, Hawaii Investment Ready & Co-Founder and Board Chair, Toniic Institute
- Kevin Kelly - President & CEO, North Shore EVP
- Aki Marceau - Director of Policy & Community, Hawaii, Elemental Excelerator
- Ashley Lukens - Executive Director, Frost Family Foundation & Board of Directors, Ergobaby
Proudly sponsored by Pineapple Tweed - a group of communications professionals brought together to deliver a full range of marketing solutions. For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Sandy Shiraki at firstname.lastname@example.org.