Thank you for joining us on Wednesday, August 14th for our HVCA Breakfast, "The Coming Crash...?? Implications for Hawaii".
The uncertainty of the future of the public markets has big effects for Hawaii’s top investors. The panelists shared what the future of the markets are and how it effects their strategy.
The panel discussion included the following questions:
- Why do we have so few public companies in Hawaii?
- What are some of the challenges of operating a public company from Hawaii?
- Trends that appear to be happening in the public markets?
- How does the escalated trade war with China threaten our public markets, and why should the average person care?
Our Featured Panelists Included:
- Elizabeth Burton, Chief Investment Officer, Employees' Retirement System of the State of Hawaii
- Sumner Garber, Managing Director, Evolution Financial Group
- Michael G. Willis, Founder & President, THE INDEX GROUP, Inc.
- Meli James - Cofounder, Mana Up & HVCA President
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.