Thank you all for joining us for our “Hip Island Living – Fashion Innovation in Hawaii” luncheon. It was an exciting line up with Georja Skinner leading the panel discussion that featured Josh Feldman, along with Alyson Helwagen, Allison Izu Song, Tiana Gamble, Jalene Kanani, and Napali Souza as they shared how they have leveraged Hawaii’s unique lifestyle on as a global brand in fashion innovation.
Our Featured Panelists Included:
- Josh Feldman - President & CEO at Tori Richard
- Jalene Kanani - President at Jalene KANANI Collections
- Alyson Helwagen - Publisher at Honolulu Magazine & Executive Director at Honolulu Fashion Week
- Napali Souza - Co-Founder at Salvage Public
- Allison Izu Song - Owner / Designer at Allison Ize & Co-Founder at The Collective
- Tiana Gamble - Founder at BikiniBird
Proudly sponsored by Pineapple Tweed and the Plaza Club Honolulu. For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Sandy Shiraki at email@example.com.