Thank you for joining the Hawaii Venture Capital Association for a panel and audience discussion on all things energy in Hawaii.
In Energy, All Eyes are on Hawaii.
It has a perfect storm of economic and environmental conditions that make it the world’s best test bed for innovation.
The most innovative startups, backed by the likes of GE Ventures, Khosla Ventures and Bill Gates rather than the traditional Silicon Valley VCs, flock to our islands.
Non-traditional investors, such as large financial institutions and family offices, are establishing new models to deploy patient capital.
- What is the state of funding energy innovation?
- Where is it headed?
- What is Hawaii’s role?
Our Featured Panelists Included:
- Rick Robertson - Senior Director, P&W at GE Ventures
- Colin Yost - Chief Operating Officer at RevoluSun
- Mark Glick - Energy Administrator at the Hawaii State Energy Office
- Tad Glauthier - Vice President Hawaii Operations at Stem, Inc.
- Moderator: Dawn Lippert - Director at Energy Excelerator
Proudly sponsored by the accounting firm KMH, LLP, and the Plaza Club. For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Sandy Shiraki at firstname.lastname@example.org.