Investing in Hawaii’s Kid-preneurs
Thank you for joining the Hawaii Venture Capital Association for a panel and audience discussion on paying it forward to provide a stable future for Hawaii’s youth.
- How are we investing in our youth?
- What’s going on at the high schools and junior schools?
- How are we training the next generation of entrepreneurs?
Our Featured Panelists:
- Kim Canepa - President at Junior Achievement Hawaii
- Donavan Kealoha - Founder at The Purple Mai'a Foundation
- Steve Sue - Chairman at BizGym Foundation
- Casey Agena - Director for Summer School at Punahou School
- Michelle Bartell - VP, Corporate Communications & Community Advancement Manager at American Savings Bank