Thank you for joining us in learning how we are investing in our kid-preneurs. We discussed what the K-12 programs in Hawaii are helping grow and train the next generation of entrepreneurs, and how we are planting that seed and showing our youth Hawaii is a place that can support their endeavors as they continue to grow.
Our Featured Panelists Included:
- Miki Tomita - Co-Founder at Education Incubator & Program Director at Moonshoot Laboratory HI
- Ian Kitajima - Director of Corporate Development at Oceanit
- Josh Reppun - Most Likely to Succeed Ambassador
- Steve Sue - Chairman at BizGym Foundation and Lemonade Alley
- Lauren Nahme - Vice President of Strategy and Innovation at Kamehameha Schools
- Brian Dote - Chief Innovation Officer at Mid-Pacific Institute
Proudly sponsored by Pineapple Tweed, High Technology Development Corporation (HTDC), and the Plaza Club Honolulu. For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Sandy Shiraki at email@example.com.