Thank you for joining us on Thursday, August 24th for a panel discussion on the progress and challenges of the first 15 months since the eight medical cannabis licenses were announced. We also had a deep dive presentation on cannabis financing dynamics with Kalani Ho-Nikaido, Director of Finance & Administration with Maui Grown Therapies.
Our Featured Panelists Included:
- Kalani Ho-Nikaido - Director of Finance & Administration, Maui Grown Therapies
- Brian Goldstein - Founder & CEO, Manoa Botanicals LLC
- Dana Ciccone - Ownder & CEO, Steep Hill Hawaii
- Me Fuimaono-Poe - Family Nurse Practitioner, Malie Cannabis Clinic
- Will Espero - Senator, District 19, Hawaii Legislature
- Tai Cheng - Co-Founder & COO, Aloha Green Holdings
Proudly sponsored by Pineapple Tweed, High Technology Development Corporation (HTDC), and the Plaza Club Honolulu. For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Sandy Shiraki at firstname.lastname@example.org.