Thanks for joining us on Tuesday, November 20th for our annual "State of Investment Capital in Hawaii" panel discussion at the Pacfic Club. Our panelists shared how small businesses and startups in Hawaii are able to raise capital from small unconventional to large conventional funding sources.
Our Featured Panelists Included:
- Murray Clay - Managing Partner, Ulupono Initiative
- Dawn Lippert - CEO, Elemental Excelerator
- Robert Robinson - Founder & President, Hawaii Angels
- Mary Lou Spadaro - Founder, Slow Money Hawaii
- Donavan Kealoha - Director, Startup Capital Ventures
Proudly sponsored by Pineapple Tweed - a group of communications professionals brought together to deliver a full range of marketing solutions. For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Sandy Shiraki at email@example.com.